zos_tso_command – Execute TSO commands¶
Execute TSO commands on the target z/OS system with the provided options and receive a structured response.
One or more TSO commands to execute on the target z/OS system.
Accepts a single string or list of strings as input.required: Truetype: raw
- name: Execute TSO commands to allocate a new dataset zos_tso_command: commands: - alloc da('TEST.HILL3.TEST') like('TEST.HILL3') - delete 'TEST.HILL3.TEST' - name: Execute TSO command list user TESTUSER to obtain TSO information zos_tso_command: commands: - LU TESTUSER
- List of each TSO command output.returned: alwaystype: list
- The executed TSO command.returned: alwaystype: str
- The return code from the executed TSO command.returned: alwaystype: int
- The response resulting from the execution of the TSO command.returned: alwaystype: listsample:["NO MODEL DATA SET OMVSADM", "TERMUACC ", "SUBGROUP(S)= VSAMDSET SYSCTLG BATCH SASS MASS IMSGRP1 ", " IMSGRP2 IMSGRP3 DSNCAT DSN120 J42 M63 ", " J91 J09 J97 J93 M82 D67 ", " D52 M12 CCG D17 M32 IMSVS ", " DSN210 DSN130 RAD CATLG4 VCAT CSP "]
- The line number of the content.returned: alwaystype: int